ML7 Speed with Bronze Bearings

Info needed from anybody running the ML7 with hardened spindle and bronze bearings. What speed have you safely increased this to run to, and been happy with? I know the manual lists the top speed for the (US) 60khz version with a 2.5" pulley at 1070rpm, but I'm assuming this was with the standard white metal bearings and soft spindle. Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

If its the 60KHz version, is the top speed 1070KRPM?

;-))

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Must be for the US only.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

I'm sure it would be U.S. after running it at that speed

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Daft buggers:) Is it cos i got big fingers an a little keyboard innit

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill