MMA welding rods

Any recommendations for a supplier around the Warrington/North West area. I'm specifically looking for cutting/gouging rods, so Machine Mart is no good!

Cheers Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Go here:

contact member Weldequip:
think he's in Bury, top bloke and very helpful and if he can't help he'll point you in the right direction.

Cheers, Rob

Reply to
Robbus

After trying various others, I've gone back to IWS in Manchester (used to be Thos. Metcalfe), they deliver next day, but don't know how you would go on for cash sales. 0161 728 3366

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Cheers. Yesterday evening a modeller friend came round to use my parts washer. He said try Parflo in Altringham. They didn't have any but said try a company called Spectrum Welding in Warrington. (near the old Rock Oil place) good news, they'll have the rods by 3.00PM - that's very soon :-)

Julian.

Reply to
Julian