Model steam engines?

Several years ago I started to build two 5 inch gauge locomotives, a Netta and a Pansy, but I got to a point where I had to stop, other things which were vital took over, I now feel that it is now very unlikely that I shall ever finish them, so I'd like to sell all the materials I've got, there is almost everything one would need to finish them, all castings, parts for boilers and etc.

I don't want an exorbitant price for them at the very least I'd like to recover the money I spent on the castings.

So, is anyone interested and would like to make me a sensible offer?

They would have to be collected from the Windsor/Slough area.

Reply to
Alan Holmes