Hornby R 277 Bungalow - anyone got one FS?

Has anyone got the Hornby R 277 Bungalow unmade kit knocking around and
don't need it?
I'd love one, but as it is now discontinued, I can't get one so far.
If anyone has one and is willing to let it go for a sensible amount (I'm
not a collector, and the kit will be made up!) I'd be very pleased to hear
from them.
Many thanks.
Email: snipped-for-privacy@kerslake.plus.com
Reply to
Mike K
Darren J Longhorn
Nope, phoned them earlier today and they said despite what it says on the website it doesn't have them!!!
But thanks anyway :-)
Reply to
Mike K
Ah well.
How about this one?
would have posted it earlier, but it seemed to be down then.
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn
"Mike K" wrote
Don't think we have any left but will check tomorrow.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
I would have posted it earlier, but it seemed to be down then.
Hmm, probably cost more to send it than it's worth, but I'll try them anyway and get a cost.
Thanks again :-)
Reply to
Mike K
I would have posted it earlier, but it seemed to be down then.
Depends how desperate you are, I guess!
This one is a bit closer to home:
Darren J Longhorn
Keen, interested, but not that desperate I will pay any price! ;-)
Dangerous site that one, other nice things to buy!
But I think you've found me what I want and at a price I can afford, so thanks very much for that. :-)
Thanks again.
Reply to
Mike K
Thanks John, I think I am sorted now anyway, but if you do have one, then please let me know.
Many thanks.
Reply to
Mike K
Ah.
Cool.
No problem.
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn
Payment on the way already!
Thanks once again.
Reply to
Mike K
I have.
unopened, but box is a little untidy.
Regards Chris

Christipping
Do you really think that he is still looking for one , he asked that question in 2004.
G.Harman
Reply to
damduck-egg