Modeloy milling chuck

Does anybody know if the company which made these is still in busines

as I need some metric collets for my chuck?

I've done a search on Google with no success and the web site link have goes nowhere.

If the company no longer exists, does anybody have any metric collet they want to sell?

Thanks.

Joh

-- jlh4

----------------------------------------------------------------------- jlh45's Profile:

this thread:

jlh45

I'm pretty sure I contacted them via the web a few years ago, and th

guy I spoke to said that he wasn't making them any more, but had a fe left to sell. If the website is gone then maybe that's the end of it.

It was a while ago , so I'm not 100% on this.

-- Myford Mat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile:

this thread:

Myford Matt

Can't find my link for Modeloy, but ISTR that this is the same chap :

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is MES run by a friend of mine, Ivan Law, president of Sheffield SMEE. He used to make the Dore Westbury kits after Arnold Throp retired, until the imports removed the demand. My link in favourites to Modeloy has also died - he must have packed up.

Steve (Sheffield)

Reply to
Steve

It is, but the link I had for Modeloy (website.lineone.net/~modeloy) used, if I remember correctly, to have the same postal address on it - so I thought Ivan perhaps handled that business too.

Sorry for the error.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin