Myford apron handwheel

I have seen a myford with a graduated handwheel on the apron, I cannot see it as a myford part, any ideas who makes them ??

Reply to
Paul A Prescott

I have one on my S7B. It was originally available through Hemingway Accessories before the firm changed ownership. A nice accessory, but it must be installed correctly if it ever needs to be removed! Pat Dworzan

Reply to
Pat Dworzan