Angle grinder man

Check out this:

and

That isn't you is it, John?? ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Sorry mate not me, I'm still into fork lift trucks, plus that Spandex gives you a bloody hernia. Made good reading though

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Whilst I could never condone civil disobedience, I do have a sneaking sympathy for the guy. The anti-motorist legislation in my area (Oxfordshire) is getting totally ridiculous. I wonder how long it'll be before we get a 'speed cam man'? (suggest large petrol driven angle grinder, metal cutting blade, gloves, eye protectors, etc..)

In message , Tony Jeffree writes

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

There have been a few 'distressed' cameras around the Herts area, looks like an artic backed over them.....

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

In Wednesday's Sun there is a piece about a Royal Mail delivery van clamped in Dorchester whilst the driver was delivering a parcel!

.....and before anyone says anything it was the office copy of The Sun, not mine!

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Some clever sod round here took to painting the front of the box with gray nickel loaded paint normally used for EMC screeninig.... Camera takes no pictures, mech. gets taken to workshop where it works perfectly. Install new camera having repeatedly failed to find the fault, now the new one exhibits the same behaviour!

Regards, Dan.

Reply to
dmills

I hope it didn't damage the artic.

In message , Prepair Ltd writes

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

Considering how long the Royal Mail takes around here, it's a wonder it didn't get a 'Police Aware' notice...

In message , Charles Ping writes

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

What an excellent idea! It's engineering lateral thinking like that that put England where it is today!

Should get an award...

@spamblock.dem>

Reply to
Martin Akehurst