Myford Factory Visit Today.

Tony,

We are looking at buying a small hand lathe at work, so I contacte Myford today and asked the question. The reply was that all Myfor lathes are 100% built in England, using their own components, and the totally refuted that anything was imported.

I read about the Far East rumor on another engineering forum, and seem to remember someone telling me about it too some time ago. Seem it's unfounded.

Good enough for me!

Regards,

Gart

-- DR_

this thread:

DR_G

Except the headstock oiler's which come from the Great Wall Silk Flower and Tractor factory, One Hung Low Province......

Reply to
John Stevenson

I was under the impression that the woodspoiling lathes came from further east than Beeston. Having see the level of value added to them at the factory, I wouldn't bother with one of those.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand