Myford ML7

While having a clear out I found a receipt for a ML7 I purchased from Reeves when they were down the Mossesly Rd. in Brum 1962
Cash Price 94.00 Deposit 24.0 12 Months @ 6.13.0 Charges 9.16.0 Total 103.16.00 Delivery 10 - 12 weeks Myford were no better then Regards Ben

http://www.measuringworth.com/ppoweruk/?redirurl lculators/ppoweruk/
Says that 94 in 1962 would be about 1450 today. A bargain at today's actual prices.
--
Dave Baker
Puma Race Engines
Alan Marshall wrote:

Probably not. There are a few machine tools which come from the far east and are well made (Sharp lathes for example), but I think they're the exception.
Best wishes,
Chris

Mine is around 35 years old now. It has been used a lot. I used to make clock parts with it. There has been no need to remove shims from the headstock bearings so far.
Steve R.
--
Reply address munged to bugger up spammers