Tracy Tools

have they fallen off the map?
Got the phone number from their website, phoned it, got a "this number has changed, phoned the new one as advised and it was unobtainable.
Are they still there?
Mind, I got the 8M1.25LH die I needed from somewhere else, so not actually critical right now.
On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:28:55 +0000, Austin Shackles

They were there in their new home when I dealt with them about three weeks ago. Might be a local issue, I think that they are still on Brunel's vacuum telephone system down there near Kingskerswell.
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand Wrote:

Dartmouth please, in the shadow of the naval college (well it would be if the sun shone from the north). They use flags, though its rumoured that they are putting in a semaphore tower.
--
rsss

No. they used to be in Dartmouth, now they're just off Riviera Way, on the Kingskerswell site of Torquay.
Knew a nice lass lived up Fluder hill a bit over three decades ago :-(
Mark Rand RTFM
On or around Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:14:11 +0000, Mark Rand

you got an up-to-date number?