Myford ML7 Motor wirng

I decommissioned a BTH single phase motor from my ML7 a long while ago and have lost the connection diagram. It has 4 tags under the housing, marked T3, A2, A1 and T2. Does anyone on this group know how to wire the motor up please?

Regards

John

Reply to
John J. Frake

Is this for direct wiring or thru either a Dewhurst drum switch or a Santon rotary switch?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Its via a direct switch, but I would really like to know which of the motor's internals (coils etc.) go to which terminal!

Regards

John

Reply to
John J. Frake

A1 A2 =Starting winding T2 T3=Running winding

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin