Myford paint

Hi,

I'm trying to repaint my ML7 with Myford grey enamel, but I just can't get a good smooth finish. I've tried various synthetic brushes, but I just keep getting air bubbles trapped.

The bubbles aren't in the paint tin, but seem to be caused by the brush (or my use of it!)

Any bright ideas what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks

Jason

Reply to
Jason

Is it possible that you have grease spots remaining and that this is where the paint will not adhere?

Reply to
Airy R Bean