Myford work lights

Hello,

Does anyone happen to know the exact make of the gooseneck low voltage worklights myford most recently sold with their lathes. Also where did they attach them to the lathe?

I was going to get some from them but...

Thanks

david

Can't help with the current make, but the one on mine is attached to the RHS of the main drive belt housing, just behind the clutch lever, so the arm comes out horizontally.

If you wait a bit, RDG may well sell them when they > Hello,

Reply to
Norman Billingham

Hi David

The original halogen worklight supplied on my 254s is a:

Sunnex 143

12v 20w G4

Sunnex Sweden

This dates from around 1986, I have googled Sunnex and they are very much still on go, but the lamp models that look most like mine are now LED.

Hope this helps.

Rich

Reply to
Rich