Need a new compressor

Hi,
I need to buy a small compressor for home hobby use. It doesn't need to be very big, but I do want a decent quality item, not the Machine Mart
tat. Which brands should I be looking at?
Cheers, Paul
--
Mr Crane

they are in ALDI this week
the stuff they sell is usually a good deal for the money ...
think they are 69
all the best.mark
On or around Fri, 29 Feb 2008 05:51:23 -0600, Mr Crane

Where are you? I've got a cheapo Wolf you could have for oh, say about 30 notes. But it's in Wales.
2HP, 6cfm or thereabouts. Main thing about it is that it's got a very cheaply made "oil-free" pump, but I imagine that you can get spares for it. Working order, about 3 years old, I have a bigger/better one now.
Cost about the same as the ones in Aldi and I wouldn't mind betting it's the same or a similar machine.