Newing-Hall CNC Engraver

Following our purchase of the Newing-Hall CNC engraver earlier this year, and
the search for a replacement data cassette drive (which was successful) we found
a complete controller on ebay last evening, at a surplus dealer's place in
Pennsylvania, USA.
Price was a huge $19.95, have had it shipped to our friends in Arizona (moved
there from California a few months ago) so that it can be dissassembled and
shipped over here at a more manageable rate than the $560.00 they quoted by UPS.

Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk