Newing-Hall CNC Engraver

Following our purchase of the Newing-Hall CNC engraver earlier this year, and the search for a replacement data cassette drive (which was successful) we found a complete controller on ebay last evening, at a surplus dealer's place in Pennsylvania, USA.

Price was a huge $19.95, have had it shipped to our friends in Arizona (moved there from California a few months ago) so that it can be dissassembled and shipped over here at a more manageable rate than the $560.00 they quoted by UPS.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

successful) we found

Arizona (moved