Source to Quality linner scales

Just brought myself 3 linear scales to go with my ShumaTech DRO-350
supplied by Lester Caine
http://81.138.11.136:8080/DRO350/index.htm
I have a Bridgeport clone and the Chinese scales don't go big enough so I
started looking for an alternatives In the US they are using jenix scales
the guy who supplies them in the US does so at a reasonable cost but for the
scales I wanted it would be $600 inc shipping and six week surface post I
did a search for the scales and came up with the manufacturer in Korea Sent
a email and got a reply that they would supply me direct if I sent the money
via bank transfer ect ect
10 days later I have 3 scales 150mm 450mm 750 mm total cost including bank
charges £248 not bad I thought
The scales are slimline with fixings and the cable is protected with
flexible steel cover The rough cost including DRO is just under£400 If
anyone wants to see them I can email A picture
Mr Lee at jenix was efficient and helpful
I have no connections to any of the company's ect but thought it might be
helpful
Andrew Bishop
PS If I've used anything in the wrong context or spelt a word wrong I don't
give a kipper :)
Reply to
Andrew Bishop