Source to Quality linner scales

Just brought myself 3 linear scales to go with my ShumaTech DRO-350

supplied by Lester Caine http://81.138.11.136:8080/DRO350/index.htm I have a Bridgeport clone and the Chinese scales don't go big enough so I started looking for an alternatives In the US they are using jenix scales the guy who supplies them in the US does so at a reasonable cost but for the scales I wanted it would be $600 inc shipping and six week surface post I did a search for the scales and came up with the manufacturer in Korea Sent a email and got a reply that they would supply me direct if I sent the money via bank transfer ect ect

10 days later I have 3 scales 150mm 450mm 750 mm total cost including bank charges £248 not bad I thought The scales are slimline with fixings and the cable is protected with flexible steel cover The rough cost including DRO is just under£400 If anyone wants to see them I can email A picture

Mr Lee at jenix was efficient and helpful I have no connections to any of the company's ect but thought it might be helpful

Andrew Bishop

PS If I've used anything in the wrong context or spelt a word wrong I don't give a kipper :)

Reply to
Andrew Bishop