Nickel Plated Brass M4 Washers Wanted

Looking for M4 nickel plated brass washers.

Seem to be out of stock or discontinued on RS site.

RS Stock no. 483-0653 No Stock RS Stock no. 526-524 Discontinued

Need a bag of 250 to get a job out - anyone got a bag they are willing to sell me?

Googled for M4 Nickel Plated Brass Washers and nothing came up.

My fault left it late to order these, logged on to RS site just now, everything in stock for delivery in the morning except the M4 washers. Jobs due out Thursday.

Cheers

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

farnell part number 8861773 £2.26/250

0870 1200 200

if you order before 8pm tonight, they'll go out tonight - ask for free UPS shipping

There's a 20 quid minimum order if you don't have an account.

Reply to
bigegg

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:11:17 +0000, bigegg wrote (in article ):

Well Done.

Just ordered 10 bags of their site.

Thanks

Lionel