PTFE Washers Wanted

Could I ask if anyone in the group could turn me up some PTFE washers please?

Proper coin of the realm offered in exchange, plus postage costs.

We have the Raglan Littlejohn lathe here at the factory, but I need a better finish than this will produce, particularly when parting off, as we don't have a decent enough tool for the plastic.

Dimensions required are: 13.50mm outside diameter, 5.00mm inside diameter and

2.60mm thick, good finish required on the faces. These are for some fuel taps.

20 pces or thereabouts required.

Contact me off-group please.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk