Free F type collets

NoSpam wrote: > 1/2" , 9/16", 5/8" > Made by Perfos > > I believe these are "F type" collets but please ask if you need more
info about specific dimensions. > > Currently in Winchester. > > Dave >
These are still available, it seems a shame to bin them. Yours for the cost of postage.

If these are the type that fit bristol Erickson collet chucks ... I'll take them.
each collet should also have a retaining threaded washer with it ...coresponding to the thread size on the endmill
but if washer not available ..i can live with that .
many thanks
all the best.markj
mark wrote:

Sorry Mark, no idea what they fit. No washers.
They look very similar to the first 2 pics on this page: http://www.totalsuissetooling.co.uk/products_collets_workholding.htm I can send a photo if you let me have your email address.
Dave

Thanks .....but no thanks ...they are a different type f ..than what i was expecting
perhaps it will help you get rid of them ...if you state the machine or the system they will mate with.
all the best.mark

BTW ...i was bored so i had a look around
they will fit
SCHAUBLIN 65 and 70 Lathes
so .there is a SCHAUBLIN section in the practical machinist forum ..
give them a shout
all the best.markj

Hi If they fit an old Smid Capstan lathe, I'm interested. Any chance of some rough dimensions of the collets please. Bob
Emimec wrote:

All as measured (quickly) with vernier calipers
Overall length 57.8 length from rear to shoulder 51.1 nose diameter 39.8 rear collar diameter 27.0 slope approx diameter 26.0-35.6 over length of 18.0
let me know if you need any other dims.

Many thanks Dave I measured my collets, and sadly they are different to your ones. Bob