Oil resistant hose

I've been using nylon reinforced pvc hose for a wash down gun on my cnc mill, and after a while the hose becomes hard and inflexible - (this is 1/2" bore iirc) What should I be using that will remain flexible yet not kink in use ? At the moment I'm using soluble oil as a coolant but see my other post re: changing to neat oil.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Nitrile rubber is generally oil resistant, and so are EPDM and silicone rubbers though they are much more expensive. Natural rubber will rapidly disintegrate in oil.

Cliff Coggin.

Reply to
Cliff Coggin

Given the desire for a kink resistant hose as well, I'd have a look at whatever the local hydraulic hose maker can put together.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Mark, I have a fair quantity of hydraulic hose in stock as I've got my own crimper, but it's mighty unforgiving stiff stuff - not flexible enough really

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson