OT Inside/outside thermometer from Lidle

Hi guys, I have just had problems with my inside/outside thermometer, I fixed it OK by restarting it but I have lost the instruction book. I cannot remember how to set the time. It is ideal for keeping an eye on the workshop temperature but I cannot remember how to set it. There is a dent starting in the wall where I am banging my head! See

name Digi-Tech I bought it from Lidl. Does anyone have a copy of the instructions please?

Reply to
Dave Croft