OT slow posts

anywhere I can read posts online as my provider is slow at up dating and my posts get lost
Thanks Andrew Bishop

Drop an email to snipped-for-privacy@individual.net. It's the University Of Berlin public access server. (As used in this post)
The things I post are appea back on the NG almost before I've time to click the mouse!

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:41:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@andrewbishop66.plus.com(Andrew Bishop) wrote:

Andrew
Aside from proper newsfeeds the web versions that I've found - (necessary in a office with big brother IT infrastructure) are: Google Groups - which is slow http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&group=uk.rec.models.engineering
or Mailgate - which is really quick! http://login.mailgate.org/mynews/uk/uk.rec.models.engineering
Charles
The trouble with groups.google.com is that it is usually a day behind, and so aggravating the problem that Mr.Bishop complains of.
Bishop) wrote:

Thanks for the replys
it seems that if I post from the server its ok but if I post from outlook it gets lost best check configuration