Part built Rob Roy for sale

I selling my dads part built 3 1/2" Rob Roy.

Full set of castings, boiler built, chassis started. Can email photos.

We were thinking about £400 for the lot. Gotta be worth this as the cylinder castings alone are £160 from Reeves.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Griffiths

Hi Lee. Have you still got the Rob Roy stuff ? Particularly interested in the boiler but for another loco I'm building, Can you send pictures/details of the boiler and the following dimensions, overall boiler length, outside dimensions of the firebox. Thanks Alan

url:

Alan Race