Parting Tool

In the last issue of MEW there was mention of a design of parting tool
that was going through steel "like a hot knofe through butter", and
was demonstrated on the SMEE stand at Harrogate. Although there was a
photo of the tool in question, I can't really see from the photo what
its special features are. Can anyone enlighten me as to exactly why
this tool works so well?
Regards
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Steele
I'd be interested in learning more about this too, ideas anyone?. I seem to remember MEW saying something about it being swan-necked or sprung or some such.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill