Pinging JS

I`m in Kirkby tomorrow and wondered if that cup of tea is still on offer.Lost your contact details. Found this but doesn`t look like you.
http://johnstevenson-conservative.co.uk /
Mark.

No I'm more liberal than that <g> Anyway not a problem, drop down to Junction 25 and follow Long Eaton turn 55 / NG10 1FR for the sat nav 07966 376085 if you get lost.

John, do we know any Hiab guys in the area?Only three ton,7ft square,8ft high.
Mark.

Mark, No idea, lost my tame hiab man when he moved to Cornwall,
Last couple of bits have been local and used a skip truck.
John S.

Hello Try Premier Machine tools at Blidworth phone 01623 491001 he has a lorry with a Hiab that will probably take that weight. Its worth a phone call. Cheers Colin