Plastic Sheetin

Hi there.

can any of you guys recommend a good supplier of plastic sheet - approx 2mm thick, to be used as a covering for a cylinder, hence it must be flexible.

Cheers.

Rob

Reply to
Rob

If you go to Wembley(!) there should be a stand that sells "Plastikard" = sheet polystyrene in various thicknesses - white, grey and black. A piece

1.5mm thick and about 1' x 2' cost about £1.50 at Donnington in the summer from them. I think it was about a 1/4 of a sheet. They do it in 1, 1.5 and 2mm thicknesses amongst others.

Soory but I can't remember the name of the stand owner.

Someone going this weekend may be able to tell you.

Dave.

Reply to
speedy2

"speedy2" wrote

Thanks for the info Dave...

....if anyone does see it on a stand and can remember who the company was, please reply to this post.

Ta.

Rob

Reply to
Rob