Powertwist belting installation

I bought, at great expense, a length of that powertwist belting for my Myford Super 7. The installation instructions included said that direction of rotation was determined by an arrow on every tenth link. Unless I've gone blind, I can't see any arrows anywhere. Any clues?

Reply to
Robin

Robin The belt runs so that the T "tails" of the links (inside the belt) run behind the rest of the link (I hope that makes sense). I found that one of my belts has the arrows and one doesn't, I guess they ran out of printed links the day they put that one together! Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

What a beautifully clear way of putting it! That does make perfect sense, thanks very much

Robin

Reply to
Robin