RE Blastpipe.co.uk

As Lester`s original thread was getting a bit long,I thought I would start again up here. I have submitted my site for publication and if published will let the group know if any enquiries come through it. Please note requests for new jokes and kippers will not be replied to. Mark.

Reply to
mark

That's a pity, I was feeling a little hungry and could have done with a new joke or two. Waey Dave

Reply to
Dave