Re Sad News

Why, do you want some company at the bottom of the pit of life?

I'm surprise you've not bought goods from John and falsely claimed them to be "shoddy". Remember Blackgates.

Reply to
Gareth S Nemisis

"There is nothing puerile in honesty and in laying the ghosts of false emotiveness."

And so Ariy (sic) cannot complain if those who find his behaviour unacceptable 'lay the ghost of false emotiveness' and say what they think of his response.

Shame on him.

Reply to
Binary Era

"There is nothing puerile in honesty and in laying the ghosts of false emotiveness."

And so Ariy (sic) cannot complain if those who find his behaviour unacceptable 'lay the ghost of false emotiveness' and say what they think of his response.

Shame on him.

Reply to
Binary Era

"There is nothing puerile in honesty and in laying the ghosts of false emotiveness."

And so Ariy (sic) cannot complain if those who find his behaviour unacceptable 'lay the ghost of false emotiveness' and say what they think of his response.

Shame on him.

Reply to
Binary Era

Call over anytime.

Grumpy Arse EVANS

13 HARDENS CLOSE, CHIPPENHAM WILTS SN15 3AA
Reply to
<ariy.r.bean1

Masterful!

But in case anyone is thinking of "doing anything", just remember:

1) He might not actually live there

2) Other (innocent) people might live there

3) There are laws against most of the things many people would like to do

By all means drop by and ring the bell and attempt to talk to the guy about his actions, but don't threaten or even verbally abuse him - it won't help, it might make him worse, and it'd probably count as harrassment in a court of law.

ABS

Reply to
Alaric B Snell

BT.com lists a phone number for that address. Save the petrol and chat to him by phone, but don't forget to record your conversation.

Reply to
huLLy

Preferably at 3.30 am

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

That would probably count as harrassment, too...

Now, how sure are we that Airy is indeed G.A.Evans, before some poor guy gets a letterbox full of hate mail? :-/

When I was a student, a friend of mine worked in a video rental shop. One evening, when he was closing the place down, he came across a dropped pile of identical business cards, that had the guy's name and address on the front. He was a freelance graphic designer.

So we kept attaching stamps to them and posting them from random postboxes around the country. When friends from other towns visited, we gave them some to post from their locale. Even got a few posted from abroad in the end...

I always wondered what the guy thought of our unorthodox method of returning his lost property to him!

ABS

Reply to
Alaric B Snell

Your behaviour below, wherein you hijack a thread relating to a bereavement in order to vent your spleen in the infantile manner quoted below is quite reprehensible.

Shame on you.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

In a previous mail it mentioned "Garath G4SDW" G4SDW is an amateur radio call sign. Having looked at postings by " snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.uk" its not to hard to realise Garath and " snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.uk" are the same fool.. A search for amateur radio call sign G4SDW.

Garath at home...

Reply to
<ariy.r.bean1