Respraying myford lathe

Hi all

Thinking about getting my Myford resprayed/powder coated. Anybody carried this out, recommend a metal finisher, any problems.

Reply to
fastlad

I repainted mine using the pots of Myford paint & a brush - worked well enough. The grey of the paint they currently sell is rather darker than the old paint was, so rather than a touch-up job, I ended up painting the whole of it, but that was the only problem. Seems to be pretty hard wearing paint.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree