Poppet Valve Steam Engines?

--Howdy, all. I have it in mind to build one of the engines designed by Anton Bohaboy. I've got one set of plans but I'm trying to find out if there's any kind of record of this guy and the engines he developed over the years. IIRC he designed engines for tethered racing hydroplanes back in the '30s and '40s, but that's about all I've been able to find out. --Does anyone on this group have any pointers to further info on the fellow, or his designs? I tried Google, but the only hits I got were my own questions!

Reply to
steamer