Screw size for mounting Hard Drive

What's the standard thread size for mounting a standard 3-1/2 inch PC Hard drive? Because the frame is soft die cast, many are used... but what do they leave the factory as?

Reply to
Steve

Steve hi, the correct size for hard drives is 6x32 and 5/32 (4mm) long. Maplins sell them in bags of 50 for about =A33 I think.

Regards

Keith

Reply to
wheelfelloff

Steve hi, the correct size for hard drives is 6x32 and 5/32 (4mm) long. Maplins sell them in bags of 50 for about £3 I think.

Regards

Keith

Thanks Keith, almost real time!

Reply to