Screw size for mounting Hard Drive

What's the standard thread size for mounting a standard 3-1/2 inch PC Hard
drive? Because the frame is soft die cast, many are used... but what do
they leave the factory as?
Reply to
Steve
Steve hi, the correct size for hard drives is 6x32 and 5/32 (4mm) long. Maplins sell them in bags of 50 for about =A33 I think.
Regards
Keith
Reply to
wheelfelloff
Steve hi, the correct size for hard drives is 6x32 and 5/32 (4mm) long. Maplins sell them in bags of 50 for about £3 I think.
Regards
Keith
Thanks Keith, almost real time!
Reply to