Source of cut to size metal?

I need 5 or 6 pieces of bright mild steel cut reasonably accurately and cleanly to 40x40x50mm. Is there a supplier out who would cut 40mm square bar (or 40x50mm bar) to size for me without charging a fortune for the job?

Thanks,

Scrim

Reply to
Scrim

Your nearest branch of Niagara Steel would probably do it for you. At the Southampton branch that I visit there are two blokes doing nothing but cutting up blanksfrom bar.

Reply to
steamer

Parkside steel

Reply to