Source of Extra Sticky Grease?

Sounds like good stuff, but my experience of Rocol products is that they are aimed at industrial users, and are priced accordingly. Also hard to source in small quantity. If anyone can prove me wrong I'd be delighted to hear from them.
Mike

I've got a tin of Rocol spray chain & drive oil, which I think is what you're talking about. It's moly based and leaves a bubbly yellow-grey slime on the surface. I think it's about 15 years old and apparently cost 4.75 from Mackays of Cambridge.
I've also got a DW1 and it came with a tiny pot of the thickest oil (but not grease) I ever saw. It's like cough mixture. I always thought it was intended to stop those silly locking pins falling out, it's so sticky. Not really enough of it to oil the gears, I wouldn't have thought. But mine's got a belt guard so the flying oil is mostly caught.
-adrian