South West Model and Hobby Show

I got flier for the above show (3/4 May, Bath and West showground,

).

I'd have ignored it, but it says JB tools will be there - so does anybody know anything about the show?

Seems more model- than model-engineering orientated, but ..

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

even ...

I keep getting asked to take a stand, but I don't think the volume of 'engineering' type people will be very high. There were only a few stands in that area last year.

Reply to
Lester Caine