Stagonset

Has anyone got a phone number for Stagonset / Pratt lay, please ? I'm trying to get an order corrected and can't get a response by email.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

I got some stuff from them last week - if no one else pipes up I'll have a look and see if there's a contact number on the invoice when I get home this afternoon. Colin

Colin Reed

According to this..

It's 0121-240-4603

I haven't tried it.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Have now. It's them :)

Reply to
Dave Baker

No telephone number on the invoice, but it looks like Dave has tracked it down anyway. Colin

Colin Reed

Cheers. I'll chase them up.

-adrian

Reply to