Strewth! T&C grinders can still sell!

Shows what a half-decently presented ad, with a bit of tooling, can
do. I thought it would only fetch half that.
I bet I don't get near that for my Ward grinder when I sell it in a
couple of weeks :-(
Ceers
Tim
Dutton Dry-Dock
Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
Clarksons have a good home workshop market, unlike bigger machines. However it's not even that well tooled - certainly no expensive extras like drill grinding attachments.
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Hmmmm, we've got a very nice Mk1 with the 6-jaw chuck reamer/drill sharpening fixture, I wonder how much that would go for?
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
I'm aware of that, but still surprised at what it went for!
Quite.
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
What use is that? You could have it up and running in an afternoon ......and I can only see about 4 balls on the whole machine.
:)
Reply to
Martin Evans