These just seem like such good ideas

Yes...I particularly liked the stacked forklift trucks & the inventive use of the JCB ;-)
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Dooooh, I just had a Homer Simpson momment...Sorry guys, I thought I had sent this to a couple of friends... Not that you all aren't!!!
Joules
Reply to
Joules
There's always a reason....
Check your machine for tracker cookies or other nasties after going on that site.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd
yyy.exe, nnn.exe (running), qqq.exe, and odd behaviour. Not recommended...
- Brian
Reply to
Brian Drummond