These just seem like such good ideas

Yes...I particularly liked the stacked forklift trucks & the inventive use of the JCB ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Dooooh, I just had a Homer Simpson momment...Sorry guys, I thought I had sent this to a couple of friends... Not that you all aren't!!!

Joules

Reply to
Joules

There's always a reason....

Check your machine for tracker cookies or other nasties after going on that site.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

yyy.exe, nnn.exe (running), qqq.exe, and odd behaviour. Not recommended...

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond