It just doesn't seem fair

Went to the local quarterly kit collectors show yesterday. The wife
ended up picking out three kits (for me to build) & I only got one. It's
been like this for quite a few shows now. I think she likes the show
better than me. I'll never get rid of my stack. Life's tough.
Reply to
the Legend of LAX
4 new kits and your wife helped carry them for ya. I agree - life isn't fair. MY LIFE isn't fair!!!
Way back when I dated a gal for a few years where dinner and shopping was a pretty stable routine of ours. I was big into NASCAR and it wasn't uncommon for her to spot kits and toss 'em in the cart before I laid eyes on them. If she were out and about and spotted a sale she'd bring a few home.
In the end we traded each other in. I was young and figured all women would pretty much have the same or an approximate attitude.
Ouch! That was reality biting.
WmB
Reply to
WmB
In fact, one of the ones she got was a NASCAR. She has so many of them she lost track. It turned out she already had it. She also got a Statue of Liberty (because they almost gave it away), & a Trumpeter LaFrance fire truck, complete w/photo etch. I'm really looking forward to building that one. I got the Revell Apollo Astronaut on the Moon. All four for the princely sum of $105.
Reply to
the Legend of LAX

Site Timeline