Wickman? Has NOT anything Good=Just Like the REST of Them.........

Just like..........................
Nothing
Typing letters do not help.
I guess it is time for REAL rocket people to prevail.
Sorry izzy, this is crap. We have a paranoid Government.
KMJK Rocket on!
No BS from NAR-TRA-ARSA- JERRYBS or ANY!, make my stand for freedom which
has been "forgotten."
ROCKETRY IS A HOBBY, CORRECT??
Reply to
Karl M.J. Kowert
Hey nobody agrees more than I do but if NAR and TRA won't even take a stand on 55.141-1-8 which is so clear even their attorneys agree it is currently valid, who will? When? Where?
It is obviously up to somebody else. Somebody with both brains and balls.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
AND that person being?
KMJK
-- KMJK
Reply to
Karl Martin Joseph Kowert
Have been, and I am getting bored with all the BS. -- KMJK
Reply to
Karl Martin Joseph Kowert