LOKI/ARCAS

I just set up a deal with Rocky Firth in Oregon. he's got some spare bandwidth so I'm sending him a disk with the files and he's going to load them up so that anyone who needs to can download them. So, save your disks and your postage money. I'm getting it out to Rocky NLT Wednesday evening and he should have it by Friday.

Reply to
Reece Talley