Tim Leech RIP

In another forum, John Stevenson has announced that:-

Tim's wife Liz rang up today to say that Tim died last night [ Sunday ] after a short illness. > A limited number of Brits knew that Tim was ill with pancreatic cancer but he didn't want it made public as the family are very private. > I saw him about 3 weeks ago and although ill and he looked it I thought he would have a bit longer than the 3 months since he found out.

Tim posted on UKRME quite a lot over the years.

A sad loss.

Reply to
Mark Rand

Indeed, a really nice chap who was knowledgeable and helpful - only met him face to face once, but knew and corresponded with him on the net for many decades - as you say a very sad loss

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Very sad to hear about Tim, like some others here I had spoken with Tim a few times and had discussions and banter with him over the past 10 years or so. A clever engineer.

Reply to
Peter Neill

Lovely bloke. Sad loss. Even in his last days he remembered that I'd lusted after his Jones and Shipman 520

Will be remembered

Reply to
charles