tiny brush springs

Morning all, Does anyone know of a supplier of the small (berilium-copper?) springs used to push little DC electric motor brushes onto the comutator? It a project in the early stages, but I cant see me making these. I think about 1mm o/d about 2 or 3mm free length is about what I need

cheers

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Try the model shops that sell radio control cars and spares. They often have brushes and springs.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall

Try inside the valve of a car wheel. There are is a pretty small coil spring in there

Reply to
PH

The spring that pushes the flint in cigarette lighters is something I often keep for use in a sliding vane pump I have. I doubt copper though. Bob

Reply to
Emimec