tool gloat or white elephant

I wonder how many pieces it will take

Tailstock for the mandrel's missing. Cheap enough though. Firm I used to work for had a Mikron briefly but sold it on as being too small for the range of work we were doing. Also had a couple of largish vertical Pfauters and a few small vertical hobbers (all running in neat cutting oil). Thankfully I was hired to do one off (mostly repair) work and seldom had to have anything to do with the oily buggers! Cheers, Scruff.
Andrew Bishop wrote:

Bargain, even if it is completely shot, it will weigh in for more than you paid!

Site Timeline