Toothbrushes

My toolbox is full of used toothbrushes in various stages of oil and greasiness.
But, as they are so cheap, at least compared to our other tools, why
don't we use new ones? :-)
"gareth" wrote in message

Convenience ! Old toothbrush always descend to the workshop the day the new one comes into service :)
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:08:43 -0000, "Andrew Mawson"

Just make sure that you keep the direction of migration correct :-)
--

Mark Rand
RTFM

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 3:07:34 PM UTC, gareth wrote:

Get in the good books of SWMBO by modifying some (preferably new) for those difficult household cleaning jobs. Hot water (or the steam from the kettl e) softens the plastic enough to allow you to reshape it to give brushes wi th the head at right angles to the handle, which can be very useful for get ting into odd crevices around the home.
Probably also of use in the workshop!
Don