A2 Toolsteel Prices/Suppliers?

I need some A2 for a couple of little projects, both in flat (around 500 x 160 x 20mm) and also round (around 110mm/4.25"-ish x 300mm long).
Not something we commonly use in the Toolroom, and I have stock of P20/H13/ SomeEN30B, but really want A2 for this job.
So.....any of you lot use it or have a supply source that's not going to co st an arm and a leg?
Must admit I haven't got in touch with the majors to price it yet, although I do know that West Yorkshire Steel/Abrams Premium/Steel Express all list it on their sites, but I thought I would ask here first on the off chance t hat someone has a cheap and available supplier to point me to. Abrams have a price listed, but it was a good job I was sitting down<G>.
Thanks
Peter
On Friday, November 28, 2014 8:27:02 PM UTC, Peter Neill wrote:

x 160 x 20mm) and also round (around 110mm/4.25"-ish x 300mm long).

3/SomeEN30B, but really want A2 for this job.

cost an arm and a leg?

gh I do know that West Yorkshire Steel/Abrams Premium/Steel Express all lis t it on their sites, but I thought I would ask here first on the off chance that someone has a cheap and available supplier to point me to.

Own post, bad form & all that - sorry. Bit the bullet after eventually getting the cheapest (oxymoron..) price fro m Steel Express. but still a bit of an 'ouch'!