Unknown steam locomotive

Hi all, Today I found on market nice steam locomotive, but I don't know is this kit or someone build it. Unfortunately, locomotive is unfinished (or some part missing, I am not sure). I think it's functional model, about 40 cm long. Where I can put some photos, maybe someone know which model of locomotive is this, some site or page suggestion?

Thanks,

Hrvoje

Reply to
hrvoje

Go to:-

follow the instructions on using the drop box.

Good luck with identifying the locomotive

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand