Unknown steam locomotive

Hi all, Today I found on market nice steam locomotive, but I don't know is this kit or someone build it. Unfortunately, locomotive is unfinished (or some part
missing, I am not sure). I think it's functional model, about 40 cm long. Where I can put some photos, maybe someone know which model of locomotive is this, some site or page suggestion?
Thanks,
Hrvoje

Go to:- http://www.metalworking.com and follow the instructions on using the drop box.
Good luck with identifying the locomotive
Mark Rand RTFM