Unusual ways of carrying cargo

Hello all, Something to lighten the heart.

Posted on rec.crafts.metalworking by Ignoramus2943

Welcome to the real world! Makes you wonder what our 'Don't get out of bed just in case you hurt yourself' HSE would do. Lived in Africa for 35 years and really miss the enterprising nature of the locals and their 'let's try it get on with life' philosophy. He He can you imagine the reaction if anyone tried the car on the bike here? GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
gch

scruffybugger

Jhb is my part of the world or used to be! (Blackheath/Risidale) What about the bakkies with 20 afs on? Took a ride in a K taxi in PE a couple of years ago. The cheapest taxi fare in the world even if squeezed against the side window by a big mama.

20 cents for 3 miles (2p) Hell we don't live any longer do we? Which part of the world are you in scruffy...? GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA
Reply to
gch