v belt pulley info ?

hi all

its been a while since i last posted ! but... ive been asked t make a 9 "double grooved v belt pulley for a freind on a boat for diesel genny he's building.ive had a m8 rough me out the pulley blan in aluminium ,ive got it mounted in me ml7 ,ready to go but i cant fin any specs or tolerances on the web .can anyone point me to a websit with these on ? also a site where i'll find some specs on standar taper shafts ? it'll be round 15 years since i last made pulleys an then on a dsg and a big herbert lo

-- willowkevi

this thread:

willowkevin

Tom