Pulley belt

Have a old key machine from locksmithing institute inc. school, Where to get a new belt ,do not have old belt Thanks

Reply to
Harold Bullard

round? or v? how long?

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

My Dad and I took that course many years ago. Probably an Ilco mini mite.

One of the Hoover (think it was) vacuum cleaner belts works very nicely. Takes a round belt. (not flat or v)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If it's a round belt, take it to an industrial supply and buy the same size "O" ring for about $.65 cents. I've been using them for years.

Bob

Reply to
Bob B.

thanks to all for the suggestions I beleive I will give them a try monday thanks

Reply to
Harold Bullard